To send us your files simply upload the file using the buttons below. Be sure to change the file name to your company name and the date i.e.: SylvanSigns_1.31.13 if you are uploading multiple files append a number at the end of the file name, i.e.: SylvanSigns_1.31.13_01. Please flatten all graphics that contain transparencies and gradients in Adobe Photoshop to ensure accurate printing results. If you are not able to perform flattening, please notify us that your graphics contain transparencies and/or gradients.
Keep in mind that website graphics are almost always unusable!
For more helpful tips and instructions please see below.
A few tips when preparing your files.
- We recommend that you upload your art file(s) to us using our dropbox upload above.
- We can accept most graphic files and can work with virtually any software.
- To ensure the highest quality output be sure to save your images at 300 dpi (dots per inch) at the finished size. Pixel files are .bmp, .tif, .jpg; the preferred format is .tif
- If your file is for vinyl output it needs to contain a Vector image of your sign and/or logo. This means your text and graphics are outlined. Some programs offer an option to Save or Export Text as Vectors, Curves, Paths or Outlines. Vector files are .ai, .pdf or .eps
- Convert all fonts to curves or paths to avoid possible font substitution. This rule goes for all types of files.
- Save photographic images at 100% of the actual size (when possible) and at a resolution of 150 dpi or greater.
- Please embed linked images when possible into the file.
- Recommended color mode for raster (Adobe Photoshop) and vector files (Adobe Illustrator) is CMYK.
- If by chance you are using Quark Xpress, please save the file as a .pdf, (File«Export«layout as .pdf).
- If by chance you are using Corel Draw, please convert the fonts to curves.
- Include Pantone Colors for your files, or provide a hard copy of the approximate colors desired.
- Website graphics are almost always unusable.
- For best results we recommend you ZIP files before sending them.
- Lastly, please change the file name to your last name or company name and the date, i.e.: SylvanSigns_1.31.13